We are excited to announce that we will be opening for group exercise classes!
Please be aware that if you have any of the following conditions, we ask that you get a letter from your GP to confirm that you are safe to return to exercise as per the NSW Health recommendations:
- Chronic renal failure
- Coronary heart disease
- Congestive cardiac failure
- Chronic lung conditions
- Uncontrolled diabetes,
- Uncontrolled hypertension
- Currently undergoing cancer treatments
- Currently taking immunosuppressive medications
- Post organ/stem cell transplant in the past 24months
- Currently taking anti-rheumatic drugs (DMARDs).
Please complete the form below to get your membership re-activated and enable you to make online bookings.